GoPro Hero 5
Zeiss Batis 25mm f/2 lens (e mount)
Sony 55mm f/1.8 lens (e mount)
Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L ii
Zhiyun Crane Steadycam V2
Studio Lighting Kit:
2 Bi-Color LED lights, frost, barn doors, stands, plugs, chargers, and 4 batteries
Includes up to two 128gb SDXC UHS-I memory cards, up to 4 NP-FW50 batteries, and one charger
Metabones T Smart Adaptor IV
Canon EF to Sony E mount
Sennheiser Wireless Lav Mic
Sennheiser EW100 G3
Zoom H4n Recorder
Comes with one 16gb memory card
Senheisser MKE 600 Shotgun Mic
Comes with one microphone shock mount and an xlr cable
Quick Steps to Renting
1. Let me know which item(s) you are looking to rent and for how long.
2. (Local Renters) We agree upon a time and place to meet up so that you can pick up the equipment (I tend to recommend we rendezvous at my house or a coffee shop in downtown West Palm).
3. For safety precautions, you choose one of the following 3 options as means of security on my end: 1) Make a deposit (via PayPal, Venmo, or Cash App) equal to the full price of the rental equipment (which will be fully returned – minus the cost of the rental equipment – once the equipment is returned); 2) send a copy of your driver's license or some other form of verified identification; 3) send some form of payment information for me to keep on file until the return of the rental equipment (such as credit/debit card info). You choose one and this acts as a guarantee of equitable treatment of equipment and fees by both parties.
4. Choose a form of payment (check, venmo, cash app, and PayPal are my preferred options)
5. Have a great time shooting!